Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Track 03

  

    His power is great and His love is changing. 
    Come speak to me and show me Your might.  Hold me, lift me, shift my face in Your direction. 
    Bring on the conviction and mold me to be Your vessel. 
    Show me beauty and show me knowledge; show me what they truly are. 
                                                                                                                         You

    Keep me and guide me and don't hide Your gentle spirit, oh my God. 
    I want to serve and I want to learn.  I need to. 
                                                                                           You. 

    I see to. o
           k
              You. 

    This can't be all; I know it's not.  I'm reaching, I'm running, I'm climbing and finding 

You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment